Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Delicious Chicken Recipe And A Thought !

Happy Tuesday !

It's the last day of April where are the months going ? Feels like time is flying by and before we know it it's going to be the end of the year . But for now I'm still so looking forward to summer , and all the fun outdoor activities and  trips to the beach , funfairs , barbecues and some nice summer cocktails .
If you all spent the weekend watching Avengers Endgame trust me almost everyone did , and I did as well on Monday :) My night out on Saturday was interesting as well as a bit heart crushing . A woman who used to be friends with me and knew I had a crush on a certain someone has apparently no boundaries . She was her same drunken , slut self when I saw her at the club . Later she was so drunk and lying on the road when I saw my crush try to help her up from the road well I suspect he took her home and ... I am obviously sad and can't get my head around it but I am definitely glad I am not her friend and have not been her friend since the beginning of March ! Cheap people with no morals never will change ! I thought I could be a good influence on her and help her with her issues . Change has to come from inside and you have to want it until that happens you are beyond help !

But here is a beautiful and delicious chicken recipe which I want to share with you all !
This recipe come rain or sunshine , this simple classic one tray dish is bursting with Mediterranean flavours and boasts bundles of nutrients !!

Ingredients

4 full chicken legs ( drumsticks & thighs attached )
2 large peppers de-seeded and sliced
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon of dried basil
3 bay leaves
2 lemons sliced
sea salt and pepper to taste
A handful of Olives

Preheat the oven to 190 C , or 350 F , Gas 5 , Place the chicken and peppers in the baking dish . Top with olive oil and balsamic vinegar ,and toss well . Sprinkle over the dried basil, scrunch up the bay leaves and throw them in ; season then place the dish in the oven and bake for 45 minutes , stir it once midway . Drop in the olives and lemons sliced when there is about 8 minutes to go . Serve with garlic bread and a side salad . It is delicious and we love having this for dinner . Happy cooking ! If you love garlic add 2 pods for extra flavour but leave it out if you have a date :)


Have an awesome day and never stop smiling even if your heart has been hurt  !

Love & Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment