Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Horse Racing Tipping Service Started !

Happy Tuesday !
 Today's blog will be about the Horse racing Exclusive tips that I will be providing you guys for a small fee !
As a great horse racing enthusiast and I know a good many of you are as well :) I thought about offering a tipping service to people who want to make some money . 
I know times are lean and if you don't take a chance you will never make any !
As I everyday love studying the horses that are due to run , I almost never choose the wrong ones . With a strike rate of 92 % my friends and family always benefit from my tips .
And as I already have a load of beloved followers on Twitter who are eager to join I have set up my exclusive tipping service.

This service is open to people only above 18 years . Feel free to join you will not be disappointed . Everyday I shall email you 3 of the best tips which you could play as singles ,put it in a treble or in a trixie or a double !
It's a promise you will be making loads of profit !

My price is 3 GBP a week minimum 3 weeks at a time to be paid .
A one time registration fee of 10 GBP to be paid .
A perfectly reasonable amount , I think . You would definitely make a lot of money with my tips :)

The tips will be sent out from Monday to Saturday ... six days a week . You will have them in your mailbox before 11 am Monday to Saturday 

If you are interested in joining send me an email to sabrinaracingtips@gmail.com
I will only receive and accept the payments through PayPal

My PayPal address is sabrinaracingtips@gmail.com for payments

Get IN TOUCH SOON and start making MONEY !!! The best tips around !

It's almost jump season and the even with heavy ground the horses are a beauty to watch , fitness stamina and top jockeys doing their job efficiently ! The excitement of a race never fades and having a winner makes it sweeter ! Jumps is my favourite time of the year and I definitely have much more winners !

So I look forward to a lot of new people signing up for my exclusive tips . You will Win and be Lucky . It's a Promise !

Have an awesome day and keep smiling !

Love & Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment