Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday Delicious - Tacos

Happy Sunday !

I hope you all had the most amazing relaxing weekend with friends and family . My day was special , because I took time to remember my Mum , who had passed away a couple of years ago . It would have been her birthday today and in her memory and honour I decided the kids and I must go out to a restaurant and eat . Mexican cuisine is delicious ,Taco Bell obliged us today but if you want to cook up something at home here is a recipe favourite of mine Tacos .
It's a big hit with my children and I love it too. So happy cooking and Bon Appetit!


Ingredients:

  • 500g pack lean minced beef
  • 1 tbsp sunflower oil
  • 1½ tbsp dried oregano
  • 4 garlic cloves, crushed
  • 2 tsp ground cumin
  • 2tsp paprika
  • pinch chilli flakes
  • 24 taco shells

  • Instructions:
    Heat a large frying pan until very hot, then brown the mince. Remove, then season with salt and pepper. Add the oil to the pan and fry the garlic, oregano and spices for 1 min until fragrant. Return the beef to the pan and toss well, then cook for 2-3 mins until hot through. Warm the taco shells following the pack instructions and serve with the beef.




    An inspiring quote from Vincent Van Gogh, ''I dream my painting, and I paint my dream.'' You too can ''Dream your life, and make it come true.''
    Did you take time to go to church today ? Don't think that's not the place for me , go by all means ... and remember "it's not a place for saints think of it more as a hospital for sinners "

    Have awesome day. Keep smiling!

    Love & Peace

    No comments:

    Post a Comment