Thursday, October 26, 2017

Maybelline Tattoo Brow ... A Must Have :)

Happy Thursday!

This weekend the clocks go back , and it gets darker earlier. It's the best part of the year , I love it ! Now with Halloween knocking on the door the children are excited to get into costume , decorate the house with bats , pumpkins , ghostly shapes , we even have an adorable black cat our pet , who makes it feel like Halloween year round , we love him ! We are so ready for Halloween . All week it's been pumpkin on the menu in some shape or form . The winner being Pumpkin soup with some nice crusty bread !

At this autumnal time of the year , make up is all dramatic and dark and red lips are a must . Nothing says dressed up ,than some nice red lippy ! But even more bold has been the on going trend for dramatic brows ! You cannot really go into town without seeing drawn on eyebrows everywhere . So with Maybelline bringing out their latest Tattoo Eyebrow which lasts for three 3 days giving you nice dramatic eyebrows , I just had to go out and get myself a kit to try out !  I just absolutely adore it ! I will never stop using it as long as I live ! It's true to it's word and lasts for 3 days even while washing your face and going under the shower . I went out immediately and already got myself four more . I don't want to suddenly find it's all sold out ! They cost more than you expect at 12 pounds 99 pence it's not cheap but I love it ! Available at all drugstores !

It's very easy to use , just paint the liquid stuff with the applicator onto your eyebrows and let it dry for two hours . Peel it off after the required time and you have set the tattoo gel tint to your eyebrow and your good for 3 days . You must definitely try it ... well worth the money if you like dramatic big eyebrows . 

Maybelline Tattoo Brow !


Before I end an inspirational quote which I love from Helen Keller " Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement . Nothing can be done without hope and confidence '
Have a wonderful day and keep smiling !

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment