Thursday, September 18, 2014

Getting Started !

I love to write , and have been Tweeting ,and Face-booking for forever , so be warned I shall be blogging alot .I have been thinking about starting up a blog post for a long ,long time ! Not being very technology savvy , it held me back . After ages the time has come and I have set up this blog-spot and I'm going to try and keep you all entertained for a long time :) Hopefully you all will like my posts and I'm going to get alot of followers and a positive response from everyone !
I love people and I am a people friendly person , but I do have strong opinions and being Aries do not feel shy to share my views . I will enjoy feedback ,well the positive ones needless to say :) So get set and here I go ...

Just thought I'd write a short piece about Size :) You might wonder in what reference ? I am only 5 feet 1 inches tall , but I do love tall men ( anyone 5'9'and over is really sexy !) You don't have to worry if you've got on 6 inch heels ,and you are going to have a view of his hair or lack of it ! I love coming comfortably up to someone's chin or lips , or armpits ,lol sexy place to nuzzle under and snuggle up for comfort ! Okay just had to mention looking out for somebody tall ,does not suggest that any other body part is of the bigger kind because in contrary  to what everybody thinks about women Size does NOT matter , to us ! Bigger is not better ,because good things come in small packages and maybe I find tall men sexy but a shorter man can be more loving and receptive to a woman's feelings , maybe that's why I never have found my Prince Charming . Decided tall or short going to give everyone a fair chance !


No comments:

Post a Comment