Saturday, April 28, 2018

April Fav's.. Spring/Summer Shoes & Thoughts !!

Happy Saturday !

The weather was not glorious today , it was cold , windy and it rained & rained ,so much for Spring time and some sunshine !! Hopefully we can soon start wearing our summer shoes which I keep dreaming about .. here are some of my favourites to inspire you when you think of purchasing some nice new spring/summer  footwear :)




1 britwedge platform sandal / 96 dollars / charles by charles david
2 elise gladiator sandals / 90 dollars / sole society
3 twiggy heel in bordeaux / 88 dollars / by the way.
4 seychelles wedge / 90 dollars / seychelles

Before I go on little Alfie Evans lost his battle with life today He was all over the news as his parents battled doctors to save his life ...rest in peace Alfie ! I never could understand why he was not allowed to just go to Rome and allow the doctors in Italy their try . He did survive a couple of days without life support he didn't just give up, the courts in England gave up on him without giving Italy a chance . I believe the Holy Father ,Pope Francis even pleaded to allow him to come to Italy . Another life lost, yet we must pretend it's all okay !

Today Katy Perry and her squeeze Orlando Bloom while on holiday in Rome were so privileged to meet the Pope .. Yes that's a surprise for me Katy Perry wanting to meet the Holy Father and he making time for Her ??? Yeah I would have liked to be a fly on the wall if he had a few words for her .. I'm sure you all must know how Katy has been battling the Nuns in California over their Property . While the Nuns have no intention of selling the Convent to Katy she stands determined to have it .. spoilt little girl who thinks money talks over the wishes of people !! One of the elderly nuns at 80 plus( fairly old ) recently died in Court while telling Katy to just please STOP ! No but she ain't bothered but somehow still managed to produce some false smiles and meet the POPE ... some people ! Fair to say I'm not a Katy Perry fan these days !

In other news William & Kate have named the baby Prince and just like I said in my last blog the day after he was born that he would be called Prince Louis and so he has :) Beautiful name and yes I got it right ,happy days !!!

Before I end this blog a quote which I love thought I'd share it with you , Life isn't about being happy all the time and finding that one person to complete you , it's about having experiences and sharing Jacuzzi 's :) Have an awesome day and keep smiling :)

Love & Peace  




No comments:

Post a Comment