Monday, May 27, 2019

Bank Holiday Fashion & Thoughts !

Happy Monday !

A Bank holiday weekend and lots of racing and footy to watch .. almost sounds like a fantastic day , only my day was anything but that ..stressful and unhappy but I guess we cannot be happy all the time ... laws of nature ! My children's dad is a piece of work , considering he's so old he never feels grateful to know me , which I feel very sad about . He's petty and I guess jealous about all my blessings . I remember a few weeks back I had said in a conversation Aries are born leaders and can be in control all the time and know how to run and organise stuff . Today when I mentioned I didn't like how he laid out some plants in the flower bed , he became thoroughly nasty and said Yes you like to be the boss and everything must run everything your way , it's my project and I will do it as I want it ! But he's never here to see the flowers . I think he is unnecessarily cruel and mean to me . Please be nice and kind to everybody, specially if you share children with them . We are here on this earth for a short while and if we don't spread kindness around , our short lives become worthless .  The pain you cause in this life , is a burden we will have to carry in our next , with love .

Some fashion advice as nothing makes me happier then getting out some pretty clothes and turning heads . Choosing this outfit almost certainly lifted my mood . Hope you love it as much as I do !
Blue denim jeans are common place , these blue high waisted skinny jeans are a royal blue and very eye catching  as it's not your regular blue jeans .  Invest in a pair and turn heads wherever you go !!
A loose white chiffon blouse is the perfect match to skinny jeans not tight and constricting . So you are in balance . Some nice white rose studs and a brown floppy hat . Nice big Nude shades and shoes that are sandal wedges , so made for 100% comfort .
You will look like a million dollars if you are putting this on for a day out :) Follow me for style ideas and all my latest blogs .

Some prices and where you could get this online , or if these shops are near you ,check it out . Happy shopping if you want to own an outfit like this !
Navy High Waisted Supersoft Jeans / 23 pounds / Newlook.com
Chiffon Blouse / 25 pounds / hm.com
Tan felt floppy hat / 20 dollars / dorothyperkins.com
nude statement glasses / 30 dollars / eloquii.com
rose flower stud earrings / 12 pounds / amazon.co.uk
white buckle wedge / 31 dollars / romwe.com





Have an awesome day and never stop smiling mean people will always be mean . A leopard never changes his spots , no matter how old they get and still imagine some young floozy is going to fancy them .  Good luck to my kids dad in landing the 18 year old and the 16 year old he was so crazy about lol...

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment