Thursday, March 10, 2016

Delicious Mulligatawny!

Hi Everybody, happy Thursday.


The sun is shining today and it's a glorious day. I hear the birds chirping and I'm listening to some great tunes on Radio one. All over the news the last two days have been about Maria Sharapova. I just can't seem to get my head around an atlethe needing to take medication for the last ten years!! Why would anyone need to take anything other than Paracetamol or Ibuprofen, if they are a normal person? She should never have been an atlethe if she's ill and needs medication, lol.. Ban her stupid arse forever :)


Okay, that was my rant and what has been on my mind for the last two days! Now I want to share with you one of my favorite recipes that I enjoy cooking for the children and myself. It's an Anglo-Indian recipe but I think it originated somewhere in Burma (Myanma) it's called Mulligatawny, and it's super delicious. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter), or vegetable oil
                        
                        
1 tablespoon chopped fresh curry

No comments:

Post a Comment