Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Street Style Fashion!

Happy Tuesday!

It's also ''Super Tuesday'' today in the USA, but all of us Brits are more busy discussing the in/out referendum set for the 23rd of June. Now such a beautiful day with summer on the doorstep and people have to vote for such a major thing. My bet is 70% of the people will be no show at the polls, with everybody choosing to go to the beach or a theme park. (hopefully not the one with the major disasters to its name.) Or just out shopping, or maybe all the June weddings will have everyone so busy, ''poll dates'' FORGOTTEN!

This year seems to be a one for major decisions and all of them seem to fall in a category of ''None, the better of two evils?'' Maybe I'm just being pessimistic. Which I actually never am. I love my optimistic view of the world, but I can't seem to decide who is better -- Hilary or Trump. In or out of the EU? But wherever the roads of life take you, stay dressed chic to lift your spirits out of the gloom of a bad situation.

Today's street style is in dark colours, always trendy and stylish. My favourite quote on fashion has to be the words of Coco Chanel, ''In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.'' So enjoy your own style and I hope you like the tips and what's trendy now that I give.

 
Prices:
1. Hilda Leather Look Legging  / 16 Euro / Boohoo.com
2. Flannel Oversized Boyshirt / 45 Dollars / Madewell.com
3. Turn down collar sleeve camoflage / 23 dollars / rosegal.com
4. Black Lace Up Zipper Chunky Boots / 33 Dollars / Romwe.com
5. Fringe Backpack / 35 AUD / Yoins.com



Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment