Friday, December 30, 2016

Do It Yourself Face Mask For Great Skin!

Happy Friday!

So the year now is quickly drawing to a close. It's the 30th of December and tomorrow is Hogmany (Scottish) and New Year's Eve for us! So everyone must have a party to attend, or will be busy getting organized to throw one. I'm having a quiet one at home with the kids and a few friends and might just pop over to my local to have one or two and celebrate with the crowd. The best part of the New Year coming in is the fireworks. The more I see and hear, I feel the year is going to be a good one! ''Scare out the bad, and welcome the new!''

If you have a beauty routine before getting ready, I bet putting on a beauty mask is important for preparing the skin and making your face glow, getting rid of tiredness/patchy skin etc. Before Christmas I bought myself a few face masks and I personally think it's a waste of money. Costing from anywhere between .99p & 1.89. I think home-made face masks are much cheaper and you know all the ingredients used! My most favorite face mask is one that gives you great skin. It helps with acne, wrinkles, scars, and discoloration of the skin. Keep using the mask 2 to 3 times a week and watch your skin improve, especially pits from acne. It improves the texture of your skin and gives you a healthy glow. I want to share it with you.

1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of ground nutmeg
a dash of cinnamon

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a paste. Add more honey if necessary to get a smooth paste. Honey has great soothing properties and helps with inflammation. Before using the mask, wash your face well and pat dry with a towel. Next, apply the mask and leave it for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with water. If you feel a tingling sensation - the mask is working. Give it a try and get glowing skin. Eliminating all skin problems.


Have a wonderful day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Alright this is one I have to try for my blog! All I need is nutmeg and i'm good to go! I'm so excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete