Friday, December 9, 2016

Festive Outfits - Day One!

Happy Friday!

The coming days I'm going to dedicate the blog to party fashion. With everyone receiving invites to Christmas parties it's such a festive feel in the air! I love nothing more than getting dressed up putting on a glittery dress, some tights and some glamorous heels and heading off to a great party. I have put together a series of outfits for the holidays to give you ideas about what's trendy and fashionable right now. I know a lot of people just reach for something in black, but don't be afraid to wear other colors. Also, don't be afraid to wear a glamorous jumpsuit. Be edgy, be different, have fun.

1. Velvet v-neck dress / 40 pounds / nelly.com
2. Velvet choker bralet / 16 dollars / boohoo.com
3. White skirt / 45 dollars / Chicwish.com
4. Playsuit / 38 pounds / Topshop.com
5. off shoulder bodycon dress / 34 AUD / Withchic.com
6. Skirt / 76 dollars / Missselfridge.com
7. Black sheer strap crop top / 14 dollars / Choies.com
8. Lace bodycon dress green / 85 CAD / nordstrom.com

Before I end just a thought and prayer for Louis Tomlinson who lost his mother today. She was only 43 years old. So close to the holiday season, it must be hard. #RIP

A quote that I love which I want to share with you, ''I isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out, it's the pebble in your shoe.'' Muhammad Ali.

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

1 comment: