Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Get Stylish With Summer Sunglasses!

Happy Tuesday!

Spring sunshine and soon the warm days of summer, will find us all reaching for our shades. No we don't want last year's old pair, we should get ourselves a nice new pair. It  doesn't have to cost a lot but there are plenty of good designs available at the shops. I have selected a few of my favorites to give you an idea of the latest fashion now. Normally people invest in a pair of Ray-bans and use them for years. I think that is so unfashionable. Get something hip and chic and new and wear it with pride. You then don't have to be grouchy if they fall down, get lost, or scratched. Sunglasses are my no.1 fashion accessory and I never leave the house without it. I even use them if it's sunny and I'm looking out of the window (after all, I don't want extra forehead wrinkles!)

Botox is something I will never consider unless I get to 50+.


1. vintage sunglasses / 8 dollars / Gojane.com
2. mirrored heart sunglasses / 12 pounds / riverisland.com
3. eclipse sunglasses / 55 AUD / princesspolly.com
4. punk sunglasses / 39 dollars / lordandtaylor.com
5. pink sunglasses / 50 AUD / princesspolly.com
6. retro mirrored sunglasses / 14 dollars / popmap.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling! Nothing feels better than having a drink in the pub with mates. I love you all. God Bless.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment