Monday, September 25, 2017

Four Gorgeous Autumn Sweaters !

Happy Monday !

The weather was beautiful but I would say sweaters are a must have this autumn . Today I have put together 4 of my favourite ones for you . These pastel colours go with all skin tones and all sizes . Remember you have to feel beautiful on the inside to radiate your beauty outside . Hope you love my selection and it inspires you to go out and get yourself some !

If you have been keeping up with all the celeb news you would have heard Kylie is reportedly pregnant ! At 20 , it is far too young ( keeping in mind I had my eldest very young !) it is not something I would suggest young girls do ! Kylie is just stepping out into adulthood and needs these formative years on learning up all the joys of being an adult without the responsibility of parenthood . Being a parent is demanding and a full time job with responsibility . Children need the love & attention and the next 18 years is pretty much putting the kids ahead of yourself . But I would imagine with all her family around her , she has all the support she needs and her child is not going to lack from playmates or money ! So good luck Kylie but I do believe she rushed her choice of father for her child in a five month relationship and 4 months pregnant is not a good start any way you see it !

On another note , Chicken livers is something I enjoy eating and today I read the Michelin star restaurant of Mark Sargent has been downgraded from 5 stars to 2 , because the chicken livers were pink ! Rightly so , I eat my chicken livers cooked all the way through and all meat , especially chicken need to be cooked well with no pinkness ! No I don't eat at Michelin places because I don't believe the food is cooked all the way through ! We are getting more conscience of our intake as we look to be healthy and not get cancer and other sicknesses etc ... under cooked meat is a very dangerous thing ! Eat right and put healthy food into your body and reap the benefits ! Meat is a good thing but eat it responsibly , over-indulgence is also bad . Fruit and veg can be eaten raw or cooked on a lighter note :)




sweaters
1 v neck crop knit jumper / 12 dollars / boohoo.com
2 lantern sleeve sweater / 26 euros / zaful.com
3 cable knit crop sweater / 40 dollars / chicwish.com
4 brick red v neck choker knit / 25 pounds / withchic.com

To end with an inspirational quote I love " Push yourself , because no one else is going to do it for you " Have an awesome day and keep smiling .

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment