Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The Little Black Dress ...A Fashion Statement !

Happy Tuesday !

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are in your day hope you are smiling and well !
Today We are back to making a fashion statement . We often do it with a little black dress , we all have one or in my case a few . No it doesn't all have to be boring and dull and just the shade of black . We can throw ina little bit of extra colour in the dress with some white detail or a gold belt and allow the dress to stand out .

I have selected a few black dresses and put them here , to give you some idea of the beautiful choices available .Hope you like my selection .
Do you have a favourite black dress ? Would you wear a black dress for any special occasion , like Christmas , a wedding or a banquet? Black is a very slimming colour , so even if you are carrying a few extra pounds a little black dress is going to make you look unbelievably slim and gorgeous !

1. Black lace dress / 23 AUD / Yoins.com
2. One cross strap mini dress / 26 pounds / Nelly.com
3. Color block with bow flare dress / 13 dollars / romwe.com
4. Niami Velvet Skater dress / 35 dollars / Boohoo.com
5. Cut out skater dress with lace detail / 24 pounds / Glamorous.com

Before I end an inspirational quote by Theodore Roosevelt "Believe you can, and you're halfway there "i love it ! I have never let anything stop me , or put me off , I always believe I can ! Have an awesome day and keep smiling !

Love & Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment