Monday, November 27, 2017

Harry Engaged , Shoes Meghan :)

Happy Monday !

Today was a wonderful day , not only did I have an amazing treble in my horse racing tips which paid out richly but I awoke to the wonderful news that Prince Harry was engaged to Meghan Markle !

Congratulations Harry and Meghan for a wonderful life together . I remember hearing the news last year that they were going out and was terribly surprised . If the royals didn't issue that statement not many people actually knew of their relationship . Next I didn't actually know of her as I don't watch Suits but she strikes me as a wonderful , friendly caring outgoing soul . I immediately liked her . But what took me by surprise was the fact that he was going out with a dark haired girl when all his previous girlfriends were blond ! What I do know Harry was finally thinking about settling down and rather than look for ditzy blondes he wanted a good person with amazing qualities that would make him , his late mother and the Royals proud .  His Mother Princess Diana I strongly believe would have loved Meghan to bits and they would have got on extremely well together . As much as Diana would have loved Kate , I think Kate is a little too uptight for Princess Dianaƛ liking .

Harry has made a good choice as much as people are surprised she is older , divorced etc etc , butthe world is changing so much and small details should not matter in the grand scheme of things . Meghan will be a wonderful wife , mother as well as shine public speaking and drawing support for charities .  I love Meghan's energy , charisma she exudes and  the fact that she shares a birthday as my daughter makes her more remarkable . Well done and  an April wedding is definite after all his father married the wretched Camilla in April ( the 8 th I think ) and William married Catherine in April as well so Harry will get April in too . April is a wonderful month , the sunshine and some nice warm days it can happen ! As I read all the news about the engagement all over , I could not stop myself from reading all the comments under the articles .. what struck me was everyone mentioning Meghan's shoes today were far too big for her , how did she not fall over ,lol ... So this one's for Meghan some pretty shoes and I'm sure all sizes are available , don't wear a size too big lol .




1 Cape robbin fringe sandals / 33 dollars / Nordstromrack.com
2 Jessica Simpson gold sandals / 39 euros / Macys.com
3 Blush studded platform / 17 euros / Zulily.com
4 Aldo pumps / 32 CAD / Amazon.ca
5 Faux suede open toe platform / 36 dollars / Amazon.com

Have an amazing day and keep smiling ... One day you could meet your Prince Charming and he could even be actual royalty ! Although my hopes are not so high a nice rich man will do ... J/K

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment