Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday's Thoughts And Some Beautiful Sweaters !

Happy Sunday !

Another new week has begun , the holiday season is here . This week it's Thanksgiving on Thursday , then the preparation begins for Christmas four short weeks later . It's always so exciting . I feel like a child when the festive season begins , but I do feel thankful for my life and each day that's a blessing for me . as much as I love the holidays I am aware of the many lonely people who face that time alone . I think we each have an obligation to be friendly and try and include someone alone ,in our life . Talking always helps . Loneliness can also lead to depression , although there are a whole lot of causes that lead to depression if we find supportive people in our life , I doubt there would be as many suicidal people . the most important thing is not to be judgemental . Accept people for who they are , most important .  Today I was sad to see Johnny leave Strictly , although he had to go because I don't think Debbie should have been at the bottom . Anyways when he thanked everyone and said he was happy to be the first disabled person , I was like What ??? I never saw him as disabled he was just another normal person . I don't like all this labelling we now put on everything .

The gender neutral thing really bothers me . Male and Female are different , if a person has no gender , then what is going to become of Sports events ? I expect as it is with Women shouting all the time they are equal to men why don't they just have them competing together , like jockeys do . I want to see it at Tennis , football , athletics  everywhere , wouldn't that be fair and let those ladies eat their words while they get beaten at every sport !!!!! Enjoy being who you are , and when you are 18 and feel like you should be the other sex , then live as the other sex ..gender neutral is a load of crap . This world is getting out of control ! I don't expect to have a male in the female toilet , but then I'm not in my 20's and feel forced to accept everything .

Here are some beautiful sweaters for autumn and the chill evenings . Feel feminine and enjoy being a woman .I actually like a man to take care of me , if only life was so easy . Stay blessed everyone . I accept all , only gender neutral is over the top . I could accept it but I want changes Men and Women competing together !!!



1 Pearl sweater grey / 35 dollars / Zaful.com
2 flared sleeve sweater / 30 pounds / Mango.com
3 yellow one-size stripe sweater / 15 dollars / Gamiss.com
4 Ivy Park lace crop sweater / 62 euros / Topshop.com

Have an awesome week and keep smiling !

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment