Friday, December 1, 2017

Fashionable Blazers !

Happy December !  Happy Friday !

It was a beautiful day , cold and blustery and everyone was complaining but I did have to laugh when I heard someone say don't complain it's winter it's got to be cold . Well actually it's not yet winter !!! Winter officially starts on the 21 st of December it's just Fall/Autumn .. so well it should not be minus and so damn cold ! But today's blog has some lovely blazers to keep you warm under that thick parka :) Look gorgeous in these fun soft shades . Wear them with jeans for a glam casual look or dress it up with a skirt , dress or some snazzy leather look leggings which I chose for my outfit today !

Christmas is not so far away and I am so excited . It's not about gifts but the spirit of giving , love , family togetherness and the magical time of the year . Yule logs , hearty meals the Christmas tree , carols and my children all excited about the holidays . I shall do a blog about great gifts to give all under 10 pounds . So you won't break the bank . Coming up in a day or two !


1 ruched sleeve collar red blazer / 31 dollars / Shein.com
2 collarless yellow blazer / 26 euro / Withchic.com
3 blush bow sleeve / 34 euros / missselfridge.com
4 button striped blazer / 37 dollars / zaful.com

A quote which I love , thought I'd share it with you all :)“It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” 
― Roy T. Bennett

Have an awesome day and keep smiling !

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment