Saturday, December 30, 2017

Party Outfit For New Year's Eve !!

Happy 30th of December !

The year is almost coming to a close New Year's Eve tomorrow :) I just love the day !!! I reflect on the year that was and look forward to a new beginning on January 1st. I always celebrate it , a party fireworks , drinks and lots of snacks & treats to welcome the New Year .

Here I have an outfit recommendation  for the 31st .. okay so it's not a party dress but I know alot of women also prefer a pair of stylish trousers  . This outfit is cool and chic not to mention comfortable .  I particularly love the the astronomy on the bag ! I often watch Jules Holland where he regularly had Jonathan Cainer as a guest , to speak about the stars in the New Year and what we had to look forward too . As a big astrology buff , I miss Jonathan alot but his nephew is keeping up the astrology forecasts and it's a very good effort he's putting in , Jonathan would be proud I'm sure !

So today we had the Queen's honours List to dazzle us all . As much as there are alot of worthy candidates on the list , I couldn't for the life of me imagine how some bagged the prize ! How in heaven's name is Nick Clegg becoming SIR Nick ??? I fail to get it !! We have enough titled people he does not deserve to be one of them .. Totally ludicrous !!! Dame Darcy Bussell ??? Yes another waste !! A good ballet dancer but not exactly World renowned , some of my friends in other parts of the world have no idea who she is !! I would much rather see the Queen give Princess Diana back her HRH title post posthumously .

Prince Harry's little jibe at Meghan's family was rather uncalled for  ( the Royals are the family she never had !!! ) Well we all have families no matter how broken and Harry should not forget The Royals were not exactly all warm towards his mother , Diana spent Christmas's alone , his father flaunts the woman that caused his mother so much pain !  Meghan's family ( divorced Mum & Dad is much like his own ! )  Anyways Harry is making the royals into a little Celebrity sideshow instead of keeping high Royal standards ! I do like Meghan , but I don't really know how much is real on his part . Is he going to morph into a telly show soon ... what was with the radio interviewing ? Maybe he needs to retire from a pampered Royal life and start doing other things like become a tv host  . He is on a roller coaster and I fear he's not really sure of his path . I do hope it works out and he gets proper friends and not the likes of Obama !

Well enjoy the last day of 2017 tomorrow and don forget to give thanks for all your blessings this year ! I shall try to squeeze in a blog tomorrow to see the OLD year out and Welcome 2018 IN !!


1 kimono wrap top / 64 dollars / riverisland.com
2 split front trousers / 51 euros / missselfridge.com
3 galaxy clutch / 30 dollars / charleskeith.com
4 triple hoop earrings / 7 euros / belk.com
5 black and gold ankle strap shoes / 65 dollars / fsjshoes.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling !

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment