Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018 ..And Goodbye 2017 I Loved You !

Happy New Year 2018 !!

May this year bring you Peace in your heart , joy in your children ,family spouse better half ,friends money in your wallet and a smile to your at all times . Most of all let depression know you will fight him at all costs and you will win because Tomorrow is another day and things no matter how bad it seems will get better and you will not give your life because it's sucking at that moment . Stay strong this year everyone and see it out and make sure you are reading my blog again in 2019 :) Have an awesome year !

I recently read a post on what it means to be a leader .. When wolves set out in a pack the first three are always the oldest the most sick they set the pace of the group so they don get left behind . The next five are some of the strongest and the best , they are tasked with protecting the group from the front and side in case of an attack . The pack in the middle are always protected  because the five behind them are also the strongest and best .  The last one who follows the pack is the Leader ! He ensures no one is left behind , he keeps the pack unified and on the same path . He is always ready to run in any direction to protect and serve as the bodyguard to the entire group . I found this interesting because if any one wanted to know what it means to be a leader , it's not about being in the front . It means taking care of the team ! Think about this and let this year make you the kind of leader people aspire too !

As 2017 came to a close I gave thanks because it was particularly for me a very fortunate year . Not only did I find alot of inner peace , I was more restful and fulfilled in my everyday life . I had peace , comfort and I was surrounded by so many animals which I just love ! I even had my very own pet Cat , although I had 2 sadly one met with an accident ( a speeding car ) but I still have the other who is so cherished and loved .  I'm actually beginning to love my little life . My children are doing very well at school and bring me joy every day . Blessed ! I did miss the presence of my father but he is thought of everyday . My beloved Mum is in my heart with every step through this journey called life .

I learned lots of new things and grew as a person  with more kindness and understanding in my heart . I tried each month to do a good deed and if I met with rude , overbearing people I tried to forgive them . My worst experience of the year , was when I was in the Netherlands for a few days and I happened to be on the bus with my son and a friend , we had put some fries away in our shopping bag , on the journey my son wanted to eat something so I told him put your hand in the bag and take out one at a time and eat it ! He had only eaten two ( 2 ) when the Bus Driver stopped the bus in the middle of the road and came to us and started shouting you can't eat on my bus food is not allowed , when I could see a few people drinking water and eating some gummie bears with the packet in their hand . I was horrified . It was a horrible experience and I still shudder from it . When I spoke back to him and pointed to others , he said the bus was his and he was telling me it's not allowed . Yes it was because I was speaking English . ItÅ› a very racist place ! Please remember everyday be kind , it doesn't matter what language a person speaks , we are human beings . I was very upset about it and I will never forget the incident . But I will go on , that Bus driver will get what he deserves Karma bites back ! The rest of the Year was absolutely awesome !
And farmers are the kindest people I have ever encountered in my life . God bless them abundantly .
Oh yes , I must not forget the highlight of my year ,I came across the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life , and he's just amazing he's brave fearless ,rides some fast horses and very kind, God bless him always . Well that year 2017 was an absolute Winner .2018 be kind , and continue all that magic from before ... looking forward to every day .  Stay blessed folks .

Image result for new year pictures 2018

Have an awesome day and keep smiling :)

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment