Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Feminine Outfit And Thoughts On Women' s Rights !!!

Happy Wednesday & Happy New Year !!!

I'm still enjoying the holidays and loving every minute of this New Year 2018 . One of the really nice things about the New Year is the Celebrity Big Brother show that starts . This year as itÅ› the Year Of The Woman , celebrating 100 years of the Woman's Right to Vote , it's an all woman line up for now but later a few men get to go in and mingle .  It's an unusual group put together because there are so many older women and the balance is out of order . The celebrity aspect is a little poor because well not many high profile women inside . I would have liked to see a few women athletes like Jessica Ennis , that female boxer , Jade Jones some tough younger women ! Boris's sister well the Johnson's must be short of a few bob they are currently all over , lol 

Just before tonight's episode of Big Brother on Channel 5 while I waited to see it some GP programme was on .. I watched it !!! Something horrified me , a man went into his GP and asked for a vasectomy , instead of giving him a referral the GP tells him it's not allowed anymore the wife has to try every method of birth control and if it fails he can get a vasectomy! This is outrageous WHY must a woman be responsible for BIRTH CONTROL ???? If a man wants a vasectomy give the bloody thing to him .. MEN need to take responsibility I would give every man a vasectomy . WOMEN have no rights in this day and age . If we don't want to take birth control , why should we be forced too ??? I want to see CHANGE !! I am so outraged .Taking the pill is horrendous , my sex drive went down to zero , my appetite grew and I was bloody moody . Birth control does women no favours the coil gives you intense stomach pain , bleeding like f**king no other . Injections make your period dis sapper and you don't feel feminine ... NOT  very nice . My method of birth control is abstinence not very nice and I can be quite grumpy about it ! No I have not had SEX in six going on seven years and I don't like it !!

Personally I don't feel women have rights , a woman should be able to do what she wants and not made to feel like she has to go out and work like a bloke to be equal . What is wrong with a woman staying home and being a mother ? That is the most important job in the world raising good kids . Yet a woman is not paid to be a Mum ...but kids need to turn out good , somehow I don't think they get good values , love attention care at the day care ! Why do people turn up their nose at a stay at home mother ? NO RESPECT , so a Woman to this day gets NO EQUALITY !

Being a woman is a very hard job , because you are continuing to fight for your place in society . I want to be able to see a woman do anything with her life she chooses and no one thinks that's not okay .  I want to find a rich man who would look after me and I don have to worry about bills etc ... but all you people will turn up your nose at me , so you see I don feel equal. Women are not equal until they try to be a MAN !!

Now here's a nice feminine outfit to keep you warm in these cold winter days and still make you look sexy as hell .   Enjoy ! 



outfit of the day
1 black lace tights / 13 euros.com / missselfridge.com
2 red mini skirt / 30 dollars / prettylittlething.us
3 black top / 4 dollars / boohoo.com
4 cardigan / 50 dollars / hm.com
5 side zip booties / 18 euros / charlotterusse.com

Have an awesome day keep smiling and be yourself ...Man or woman doesn't matter just be a good person ! We are all equal !

Love & Peace

1 comment: