Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Gorgeous Knits ..Keep Warm !!

Happy Wednesday !

Why does the year start off just blah , you get all excited it's a New Year and suddenly we all want things to be different exciting and with shades of glory and awesomeness . In reality it's all the same thing continuing ...Well unless we ourselves make those changes and venture into unexpected and become daring itÅ› all going to be the same . I still have not made a list of goals for this year because last year was pretty awesome and I'm okay with things sailing along . Saying that I'm still going to set some goals to pursue this year . I shall be doing a blog about it in a few days .
Today's blog features Sweaters ... it's so damn cold we have got to keep warm .
Sweaters don't have to be boring Mum sweaters or the type that Bridget Jones and Mark Darcy wore to their Parents Christmas Bash , that's such an old movie but I saw it again this Christmas ,lol Here are some beautiful knits I thought looked really cool to inspire you , if you were looking to add to your wardrobe !

1. Yellow round enck striped knit sweater / 20 dollars / Shein.com
2. Long sleeve slit back green sweater / 18 dollars / Romwe.com
3. Cocoa brwn cut out long sleeve sweater / 30 dollars / choies.com
4. Cable knit crop sweater in Beige / 45 dollars / Chicwish.com
An inspiring quote , as you sip your wine and if you spend quiet moments meditating , think about this saying .
 " Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go , just remember how far you have come . Remember everything you have faced , all the battles you have won , and all the fears you have overcome ! "
Life is always meant to be hard , but we can face adversity and WIN ! Have faith , God always shows me I can go on .

Keep smiling and have an awesome day .

 Love & Peace xx

1 comment:

  1. I like all of them, but I think number 1 is my favorite! Just because I don't have anything in my wardrobe like it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete