Sunday, January 28, 2018

Fashionable Coloured Trousers & Jeans !

Happy Sunday !

Some fashionable trousers & jeans for those dull winter days . Notice the latest trend of colour with flowers to be feminine and feel proud . Women try too hard to be like men .. tough as we are ,we are not going to be physically stronger than men but mentally we are very strong !
Did you see the task that Big Brother put on for the celebs . It was a scary task where the boys vs girls could show who was less scared . The ones who screamed the most would lose , which 3 of them had to predict , without the teams knowing ! Turns out the boys were scared out of their wits .. they managed to scream 72 times while the girls screamed just 6 times !
That task must have been playing on my mind because last night I managed to have the scariest dream ever and I woke myself up screaming GO Away !! Yeah hilarious , only the dream wasn't !! Dolls were walking and talking in a scary way trying to intimidate me lol !!!

Yes women are mentally strong and today I heard on the tv that men till the age of 50 are vulnerable to taking their own life . We need to make sure we are always ready to hear someone talk without judgement . People sometimes feel lonely and as you get older it's a lot harder to make good friends who you things in common with . People who you can hang out with go on vacation with .  My goal a little further done the road is to form a social group with people and and once a week get together for a laugh ,a chat and a drink share stories with . Like a book club only no books to read but old fashioned get togethers .

Have you managed to get your New Year resolutions sorted ? One of my many is to make new friends . I don't have too many close friends and I do miss that alot . Somebody to share things with and do things with . I don know when was the last time I went to the movies .. Got to accomplish that . Netflix & movies at home just doesn't work all the time ! Do you have a resolution you really want to make happen . Share it in the comments  below .


1 denim lace up cropped / 44 dollars / sanssoucistores.com
2 floral red trousers / 22 pounds / boohoo.com
3 high rise super skinny jeans / 49 euros / hollisterco.com
4 high waist trousers / 7.50 pounds / nobodyschild.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling . A quote from Eleanor Roosevelt which I love is " With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts " always remember that .

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment