Friday, August 31, 2018

Thoughts On All The CBB Drama & Some Advice !

Happy Friday !

All the Celebrity Big Brother Drama has made this season worthwhile watching . Yesterday was the show that set tongues wagging and it hasn't stopped ! Of course being an avid fan of Big Brother there is not a series that I don't watch . I have quite liked Roxanne from the beginning she's slim and small made, like myself and being the ever ready show girl Yes also alot like me :) . I love singing and dancing around the house all day the starlet, if I could but it does grate on everybody, how is she like this ? Annoys my children endlessly so I don't do any of that and it does make me sad . So Rox gets along well with Ben a certain housemate , who's fit sexy and attractive . She likes his attention but has made it clear she has a fiance . Now why does it grate all the housemates what Roxy does with Ben and if she enjoys his flirting . If they are worried about her old man outside , I'd say it's none of their business . She would have to answer to him on leaving the house and keep her engagement or call it quits . But these jealous Housemates ,leaders being Hardeep and Sally who stick their nose in where it doesn't belong . It's clear to see they get no sexual action at home and are frustrated old has beens . Hardeep is a creep rubbing up on Chloe and giving her all those hugs . Roxy's little friendship with Ben was for them fast becoming a scenario they couldn't take . While each of those housemates plotted how much camera time they ensued .. one tried to be a Roxy by being over the top , only this little prick's actions was so fake and forced . His laugh grated on my nerves and his fat unshapely face and body was just annoying . Like the class clown who wasn't even funny . That was Ryan Thomas . I was no fan of his from the start . I don't think Roxy ever cared for Ryan they had nominated each other before and didn't have much interaction since the start . The tongue wagging incident "punches "
Now why would you start play punching someone Ryan ,who you are not best buddies with ? No man should ever start throwing any punches if you are not on touchy feelie terms with the woman . I would be horrified if somebody did that with me , it is called crossing boundaries .  Yes I saw the clip of it happening and the first few punches landed before Sally scuppered out of the way and the bouncing fat gorilla started jumping all around Roxy throwing now some air punches and looking very intimidating to a five foot one girl , while she stood very still shocked . I just could not believe what I had seen .
So ofcourse I took to Twitter to say how low Ryan was . WELL WELL apparently it was okay behaviour it's done all the time and Roxy should not have complained . I'm shocked by the abuse I have got on Twitter for supporting Roxy . I was called a fruit loop , the names omg I was on drugs , drunk etc , etc for standing up and saying Roxy's voice mattered ,she didn't like it , I didn't like it either  . Women have almost no rights but it seems like Ryan has the UK ś approval violence is apparently all funny,lol silly fun yes I think these people should feel ashamed of themselves . All those people giving me abuse are just aggressive , brain washed people who follow  the masses "SHEEP "if you don't conform , you are abused and bullied .. Sad society and a sad world we live in today . We are not teaching our children proper behaviour .
For all those people out there continuing to give me abuse for supporting Roxy and wanting Ryan out of the Big Brother House , if I play punched them , I'll bet they won't be feeling charitable towards me .
It disgusts me Ryan Thomas's behaviour and that people think it's okay and he was funny, apparently  men and women play punch all the time . Let me tell you you can't do that with just anyone I would advise you if you think it's okay to do it next time your having a conversation with your boss throw in those punches or maybe even have a go at your child's teacher this term when you pick them up from school  okay guys .. You will find it's not okay .
But who said the UK was getting smarter , no one really just look at the Brexit shambles , no brains rashness and just being fool hardy but I'm an old soul I had my say and it's not funny and Roxanne has every right to be hurt and belittled . Women need more support from women .. Be there , stand up and speak your mind we all need to be heard , even if you don't approve of my feelings , they are mine . Respect them and STOP calling people names . It pushes people to suicide ,bulling  and name calling . If I was not the strong woman I try to be ,believe me the Twitter TROLLS would have had me contemplating a quick journey to my maker .
Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts and say in the CBB saga . Be the person you would want your mother to be proud of , not the dickhead your mates would cheer !

Have an awesome Labor Day and keep smiling .

Before I end some thoughts and prayers go up for Princess Diana on her Death anniversary . Forever loved and missed #RIP Queen of Hearts .

Love & Peace 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment