Monday, September 3, 2018

Mob Mentality Is Harmful & Dangerous !

Happy Monday !

Roxanne quit CBB , she publicly came out and apologised but the UK's MOB mentality towards her is baffling . Men make so many blunders in their life it's laughed off and life goes on . I personally feel Roxy is being persecuted . This woman is going to go forward in life more badly affected than ever before .

I have every sympathy for her,  Ryan had no right after this long running feud with her covering a span of ten years , not being friendly with her in the Big Brother house to suddenly go like a big baboon hopping all over her throwing play punches ! This is the most ridiculous thing  ever !
I hope it is now widely accepted to suddenly when you are talking to someone else and another person comes by throwing play punches ! Please everyone take those punches at people you don't totally like example your mate's ex- girlfriend Just throwing play punches like a deranged person ..You will get away with it ...SEE Ryan Thomas HAS !!!

Play punch your boss next meeting ... Feel FREE to play punch your CHILD"S teacher ..Why don't you do at MC Donald's while waiting for your burgers , lol ... It's completely acceptable !  What an example to set for children ..I am so ashamed of the people in this world . Fat , Fake Ryan needs to be held accountable . I hope he comes out throwing play punches at Emma . He is disgusting and VILE and I will never feel friendly for that intolerable idiot ! Karma will come back to haunt him . Keep Hardeep in ,Fake Ryan will get Ugly with Hardeep and people will see him for the nasty man he is !

All I can say is never follow the crowd , draw your own conclusions justly from your heart . I got a lot of abuse on Twitter for supporting Roxy . But I just ignored the abuse and never answered the ignorant people . People called me names and it was ugly but I didn't change my feelings I had from the moment I saw the clip . It was a disgusting thing for him to do to Roxanne . You don't  cross boundaries ,ever . That's what we should be teaching our children .

Yes Roxanne was vulnerable and intimidated by the fat jerk Ryan so she in her head blew it all out of proportion . What she should have done is stood there and shouted Don't you dare play punch me , we are not on good terms and you are over steeping boundaries . She should have shouted for BB to intervene immediately . How dare he play punch her !!  Ryan knew she was vulnerable and played right into it ! He is a devious Man and I don't trust him a tiny bit ! Mark me he will be exposed in years to come for the wicked man he is ! Roxanne is a broken , wounded woman and I fear this persecution will not do her any favours .

I'm so glad Big Brother is ending , this whole thing is just what the producers hoped for, just for ratings but at the expense of a vulnerable woman . Don't play with the emotions of people it can be fatal !

 Image result for inspirational quotes

Be the best You can be :)  Have an awesome day and keep smiling :)

Love & Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment