Friday, November 16, 2018

November Favourite .. Silky Smooth Hair !

Happy Friday !

The weather has been mild but come the end of the weekend and we are going to be facing cold eastern winds and it's going to leave your hair feeling dry and brittle .
If you have curly, wavy hair like me then the slightest amount of rain, heat, or central heating can cause all you hair to feel dry and get frizz. With winter not so long off and many of my readers and followers are going to be facing the same conditions ,so it's all about smooth and hydrated - manageable hair we all long to have. These six great anti-frizz products will keep your hair moisturised and won't weigh your hair down, and they actually work. I have tried and tested them all!

At no. 6 I absolutely love John Frieda products and the Frizz Ease Conditioner Beyond Smooth is my absolute must have . It's reasonably priced and if I'm not trying out other stuff it's my staple to use. Value for money .


At no. 5 is Nanokeratin Re-Invent Leave In Conditioner and costs a hefty £25.55. I loved this product and will use it again.

No. 4, Alterna Bamboo Smooth Frizz Correcting Styling Lotion, A very nice product that costs £16.24.

No. 3, Davineo Momo Moisturizing Anti Frizz Fluid, just a dollop of this smoothing cream after towel drying your hair will detangle and hydrate from root to tip. Costs $22 and available from Barneys.com. The bottle is plain and not very attractive, but the product is great.

No. 2, It's a 10! Miracle Leave-in Product, this costs a whopping $34. But like its name, it's a 10 from me!

No 1, my favorite, and at the top of my list is Bumble and Bumble Defrizz. It costs $25 dollars and is available at Sephora.com. A must try!


Hope you find the list handy for the next time you go shopping. Don't let a bad hair day spoil your mood. These great products will have you feeling like a princess with great glossy locks .

I love this quote and I want to share it . Friday wisdom :)
Image result for inspirational quotes for women

Have an awesome weekend and keep smiling .

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment