Sunday, November 4, 2018

Winter Coats To Inspire You ... Get Warm !

Happy November and Happy Sunday !

The weather has turned quite cold and inspite of it being Autumn it feels like mid winter ! So before it gets any colder I have put together my very favourite winter jackets to inspire you if you want to invest in a new Coat !

As usual I have gone too my very favourite online shop ASOS for the best buys in winter jackets .

No 1. The ASOS Design Teddy Borg Hybrid Parka is so cosy and warm in a beautiful Off white shade it would certainly match with any outfit you put on . At 85 pounds it's worth every penny . I love it :)
ASOS DESIGN teddy borg hybrid parka

No 2 This New Look Tailored Maxi Coat in Camel colour is all the rage this season and is warm and long enough so your are in no danger of freezing . At 54.99 pounds I think it's a very good buy .
New Look Tailored Maxi Coat

No. 3 The New Look Teddy Fur Coat in Mustard is my absolute favourite . It's a very affordable 39.99 pounds and would make you look drop dead gorgeous . Mustard is the colour this fall and almost anyone can rock this style . It's warm and I'm getting mine soon . Love it .
New Look teddy fur coat in mustard

At No. 4 This very stylish Oasis Tailored coat in black will set you apart . It looks much more expensive than the price of 90 pounds . It could easily be worn by Meghan Markle, The Duchess instead of some of those thousands she spends on clothes which look cheap and tacky .  This coat in other words could make your attire look Royal worthy . Definitely worth the spend .
 Oasis tailored coat in black

At No. 5 ASOS design duffel with swing skirt and metal work is very classic and beautiful . I love the collar and detail down the front . A very gorgeous design which will make you feel feminine . At 65 pounds it's a worthy investment as the colour could take you thorough a good number of years , and it's money well spent .
  ASOS DESIGN duffle with swing skirt and metal work

There you have my five favourite Winter Coats to inspire your buy this season . Cover up keep warm and drink plenty of chicken soup to warm you up . Or get that Gluckwine ( not really sure I got that spelling right , lol  ) out and enjoy the cold weather !

I love this saying , it's my Sunday thought for you all .
Image result for inspirational quotes
Have an awesome day and keep smiling :)

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment