Thursday, June 27, 2019

Lionesses Supreme .. But Men Still Superior ??

Happy Thursday !

Had an awesome day , even if today I decided my dinner date and I should be really cheap and eat at a fast food place . The burgers were good and so were the fries but I did leave more than half on my plate .. fast food is never going to be my thing ! Did have to rush home to see the Lionesses take on Norway ! What a surperb match enjoyed every minute . Well done England :) 3-0 is a fantastic result . World Cup Champions I'm predicting !
But this morning I read an interesting funny post and thought I'd share it . Although women want to be equal or more superior to men , I believe they are still failing at it .. Men are always going to ride the roost .. Well read on and enjoy !
A woman went out for shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay.
The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse.
He could not control his curiosity and asked,
"Do you always carry your TV remote with you?"
She replied " No. Not always, but my husband refused to accompany me to shopping today, as he has a football match to watch on the TV. So, I brought the TV remote."
*Moral: *Accompany and support your wife, in your own interests.*
*The story continues, please.*
The cashier laughed, but then withheld all the items the lady had purchased.
Shocked at this, she asked what he was doing.
He said, "Madam, your husband has blocked your card."
*MORAL: Always learn to respect your husband, please.*
*Story doesn't stop*.
Wife now took out her husband's credit card from her purse and swiped it. Unfortunately, he forgot to block his own card.
*Moral: Don't underestimate the wisdom of your WIFE.*
*Story doesn't end*.
After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'.
*Moral: When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!*
*Story goes on.*
She smiled to herself and reached out for her husband's mobile she brought along with the TV remote so that he doesn't disturb her while she shopped. She has the PIN now. She bought what she wanted and returned home happily.
*Moral: Don't underestimate a desperate woman!*
*Read on further, please.*
On getting home, she found his car was not to be seen.
A note was pasted by him on the door, "Couldn't find the TV remote. Hence going out with the boys to watch the match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone (?) if you need something".
Damn. He took the house keys with him too!
*Moral*: *Never ever try to control your husband. You will be the loser, for sure and always *

That was funny .. Have an awesome day and keep smiling !

Love & Peace 




No comments:

Post a Comment