Wednesday, July 3, 2019

July Inspiration ..A Little Poem & Some Advice !

Happy Wednesday & Happy July !

Tomorrow is the 4th that means it's Independence day in the USA , well it's strange for anyone in the UK to celebrate it , since it marks the end of the war that the Brits lost ..but new beginnings are important steps to creating a better future . It's always amazing to know that countries once at war can still live peacefully and in harmony with each other . Despite all life's challenges , reconciliation is always possible and that makes us all hopeful . In relationships, difficulties hold potential as well for healing given half the chance .
People and coins have something in common both have two sides .. the pros and the cons . But when you focus on one side it's very difficult to see the other . When a person focuses on someone's difficult side they forget the person also has a generous , loving , caring heart  and when a situation becomes difficult they just feel like they are always challenging and a problem and forget about the other side ! We need to work harder at our relationships and don't forget to mention each time, you care and that the other person is needed, loved and wanted !

Thought I'd just pen a little poem about Me & My Bed !

I slip my body between the sheets ..
The cold crisp covers on my warm legs , my body shivers
Not welcoming, not welcoming
I lie alone yet again
year after year I toss , I turn but not a soul to heavenly embrace
The cold bed and me entangled and embraced confined in a single space .
My soul cries out you're not alone but my earthly status begs to differ
Yet again in bed I lay , just me and the ghost of what I yearn
Is this my punishment , Is this my fate ?
Yet again alone I embrace my soft toys , and a ghostly space ..
Take me to a terrace make that a bed, lie me under the stars
stay there with me , strip me naked , caress my every curve
Steal my heart , show me what I mean , take me on a date and feed my inner being !
I lie alone , I lie alone Lonely and cold
In a single bed with nobody to hold
I hate this fate , I hate this fate
Somebody love me and take me in your embrace !
Warm and welcoming I shall snuggle and you will keep me safe
Wrap your arms , entwine your legs feel each curve and every dip
Softly hold my rounded hips
Let your hand roam and find the moist 
Welcoming and soft the warmth , the warmth
A dream , just a dream
Alone in bed no one to feel
I hate this predicament but I cannot find someone to embrace
A friend , a lover a man to love and keep me warm and fill that space !
My lonely bed me only me  & only me !
Yet again the wind howls
You are alone , you wicked cow embrace your fate !
I toss and turn it's just a dream .. but I'm still alone
that dreaded bed and ME !

Well hope you enjoyed reading that .. Me & my bed .. story of my life :)

Have an awesome day and never stop smiling xx

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment