Thursday, January 7, 2016

Get Your Body & Mind Healthy & Fit This January :)

Happy Thursday , we all need good intentions to set our mind and body on a healthy path , but most of the time we almost never know where to start . So this January I have decided without setting it as my New Year resolution I shall stick to this basic plan for every alternate week throughout the year . I am very keen to stick to the routine because it then becomes a habit and a healthy habit is a plus !

Monday : End your day with 15 minutes of meditation before you go to bed . Turn your lights very low , light a candle and some incense and close your eyes . Don't focus on any of the bad things of the day or the boring everyday you face . No try and think about one thing that maybe made you smile , or if somebody did something good for you . If that didn't happen , it can .. because life can be hum drum !! Focus then on a waterfall , the sound of birds a forest setting and you will start to feel peaceful !

Tuesday : Stop binge eating . Try not to snack on any junk food between meals . If you are hungry eat a piece of fruit . Eat well at your main meal , and have 2 lighter meals in the day . Try sticking with it , for at least 3/4 days in the week , and you will feel healthier .

Wednesday : Try to fit in some keep fit exercise . Yeah I know some of my friends have never done any exercise , and would feel awkward starting something now . Will their kids laugh at them ? I remember my Mum never did any exercise , and it's weird to think of her doing some keep fit stuff . But it's never too late for anyone to begin , especially with so much of processed junk food being sold cheaply , and somehow it, never satisfy's your hunger , like a good home cooked meal , does . My kids are so used to seeing me doing my keep fit routine , they don't bat an eyelid . My youngest did ask me Mum  "why do you , do so much exercise , you are not fat ?" I just said well Mama likes to stay fit , and nobody should wait to turn fat to start getting active !

Thursday : Give yourself , a nice facial .. scrub your face use a face mask . Soak in the bath , and then lavish tons of body cream all over your body .Don't miss a spot and remember pamper your feet the most . We use it to walk our whole lifetime , it supports our whole body weight . It needs to look good and feel soft . Should not be rough and unloved .

Friday : One day in the week , we should give up meat . Is that really hard ? It gives the body a good cleanse and has us revved up to eat meat the next day ! There are really good alternatives , Fish is absolutely awesome , eggs can make a great wholesome dish . Vegetables are so healthy and there are some great vegetarian recipes available to make your meal so , so tasty . I shall in the coming weeks put up some great vegetarian dishes for you all to make and try .

Thank you for reading my blogs . If you are interested I have a Horse Racing tipping service , only for British Races . Click on the link at the right hand side of my blog page for details !
I give one free tip a day as well . For tomorrow it's the Wolverhampton Race at 17.15  " Rupert Boy "  now at odds of 6/1 from most online bookies . Good Luck ..

Keep smiling whatever you do and have an awesome day !

Love & Peace xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment