Saturday, January 2, 2016

For The New Year : Horse Racing Tips .. A Tipping Service - Make Money !

Horse Racing Lovers : A Tipping Service

Hi everybody as a great horse racing enthusiast and I know a great many of you are as well :) I thought about offering a tipping service to people who want to make some money . 
I know times are lean and if you don't take a chance you will never make any !
As I everyday love studying the horses that are due to run , I almost never choose the wrong ones . With a strike rate of 92 % my friends and family always benefit from my tips .
Now I want to offer this service to anyone . For a small rate ( fee ) of Five Pounds a month paid to me , I shall email you everyday ( Monday to Saturday ) a Lucky 15 ( that is a set of four horses due to run that day ) The tips will be in your inbox before 7am in the morning so you can place your bet and be a winner that day !
With a Lucky 15 you always win even if 2 or 3 of your horses lose , so long as you have a winner ! Try your luck with my tips and I promise you you will be in profit everyday !
Especially Saturdays when the odds are much bigger . For a stake of a pound you can win anywhere from 150 to 800 pounds if they all WIN .. How nice does that sound ?

So click on my pay pal link for FIVE pounds a month and get four tips SIX DAYS in the week !

PayPal Link for payment: paypal.me/mssbrown
Get in touch with me: newwavematches@gmail.com

 It's jump season and the even with heavy ground the horses are a beauty to watch , fitness stamina and top jockeys doing their job efficiently ! The excitement of a race never fades and having a winner makes it sweeter !

Thanks get in touch with me and pay via the link .

Make Money ... Lets Beat The Bookies :)

Happy New Year 

No comments:

Post a Comment