Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Goodbye 2015 ... You Were Amazingly Bad , But With Some Of My Best Memories :)

The last day of 2015 is almost upon us .. everybody is excited the New Year 2016 is about to begin in 24 hrs . As we turn our thoughts to how well  we did in 2015 what we achieved and how good a year it was for us , most people I guess are sadly shaking their heads all in agreement that 2015 was a terrible year and we look forward to 2016 bringing more joy , luck and betterment !
There will come a day to set yourself free from your own sufferings . Today is a beautiful day for such things #HappyNewYear
That was a quote I read somewhere today . Sometimes I wonder if 2015 was bad , why could 2016 be any different ?  I also read somewhere today the ELNINO is causing this terrible climate change all over Europe and The Americas , which will  cause hunger and homelessness .  Yes the government needs to know about it , lol .The North of England has suffered terrible storms and severe flooding . A 300  year old bridge has even collapsed . People have suffered great losses . Lots have wound up homeless . Obviously nobody cares . Tragic and I fail to catch any New Year Cheer while suffering is catching up  thick and fast ! Like I did for Christmas I am not going out of my way to wish anyone for New Years . Let it come and pass I shall just thank the Lord I am still surviving :)
So as everyone gets on with New Years resolutions , this new year I have decided not to make any . Unfortunately some of my best moments of joy ,  fun and laughter in 2015 were spent with people and things who won't even be a part of  2016 ! But Cheers 2015 you were a bitch but I had some of my best moments ever and I look towards 2016 hopeful :)
A nice outfit inspiration for the last day of the year 2015 . Always remember get up , dress up and be there ! Nothing beats poverty than a nice outfit and some red lipstick ! Remember you once had some great clothes before you became poor ;) If you are off to party and bring in the New Year 2016 , do it with a red dress and a jeweled crystal hairband ! Sassy style , be the belle of the ball :) My Way !!
All the above items are available online or at the shops listed below .
1. Sweetheart lace fit dress / 33 pounds / Topshop.com
2. Baroque lace sheer tights / 35 dollars / express.com
3. Suede shoes burgundy / 33 dollars / 6PM.com
4. Crystal headband / 5.99 pounds / Newlook.com
5. Silver tone opal bangles / 24 pounds / Riverisland.com
6. Moisture lipstick Special edition No.7 / 9.95 pounds / Boots.com

Enjoy your day whichever way you celebrate it  , I look forward to all the telly shows a few drinks , friends and the amazing fireworks display from  London . In my town , in the north people don't do firework displays , but I do know in Holland it's big stuff on every street .. I miss that and the Olie Bollen :)

Love & Peace ... till 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment