Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Outfit Inspiration ... Denim Dress !

The days keep flying by , and Christmas is not very far away ... So the high street is busy with people rushing about shopping for gifts , clothes and decorations . Yet all over the regional news , Debt , is  all we hear about ! The amount of debt people go into over Christmas . So in other words , not everyone can afford Christmas , but then for me it never was about fancy clothes , parties or gifts . Being modest is always the way forward . It definitely teaches your children not to expect or demand , and I have the best kids ever . Nobody is asking what's Santa going to bring me ? I feel blessed they don't . Christmas is not a time to expect . Christmas is about kindness , friends , family ,love , generosity and a nice meal together .  I still believe there is more goodness in the hearts , of strangers , long lost friends and acquaintances than there is in family , who should be the first to stand by ! This Christmas be the kind person you all want to be , and the blessings will be plenty ! I just saw a lovely post on FB ..It said " Christmas a story about a Middle East Family Seeking Refuge " Yes Jesus is Catholic , but aren't we all children of God , no matter what Religion ?

On to other things , what's  in a name ? I say that , because Kim K , has just been blessed with a baby boy and the internet was going viral with her choice of name ,for her son ! So he's called Saint ! She's def. feeling religious .  North was bad not a good choice ,  Saint is a bit weird at first but I quite warmed to it , after a while . After all , nobody turns a lash at Madonna .. and it's my little girl's middle name . I love the Virgin Mary and I gave it to my daughter . I have a feeling Saint is going to become a  popular baby name in the months to come , and you heard it here first ;)
Now for an outfit inspiration , if you are searching for something to wear , or if you are going down to the shops and need a new item . Denim is always so trendy . Aside from being smart and casual at the same time , it lasts long  , washes well . When it fades a bit , it looks even cooler ! I love Denim . Hope you love my outfit choice !
The mustard coat is bang on trend this winter . High boots keep your legs warm and take your outfit from casual to Chic ! A nice grey hat to keep your head cosy against the cold winds .
All the items and where they are available from are listed below .

1. Long Sleeve Button Down Denim Dress / 31 dollars / Le3no.com
2. Collar open front cardigan / 33 dollars / OASAP.com
3. Khaki Heel over the knee boots / 59 AUD / Yoins.com
4. Wool hat / 12 pounds / hm.com
5. Backpack / 25 pounds / hm.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling !

Love & Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment