Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Jumpers ... Festive Fun !

Christmas jumpers is still the biggest selling piece of clothing and the wonderful array of sweaters will not disappoint you , in the shops  !
Text Santa is coming up this Friday and everyone is getting into the swing of it !
I have again chosen out a few of the jumpers , I found so appealing and I'm sure you will agree with me .
I am not sure if the Christmas sweaters sold here in England make any small contribution towards the Text Santa Charities but I'm sure , by buying them it helps keep the shops in business lol ...
I have listed the places where you could find these online ...
1. H&M knit sweater / 13 dollars / Hm.com
2. Snoopy Sweater / 40 dollars / Tvstoreonline.com
3. Two reindeers / 13 dollars / Pinkqueen.com
4. Christmas feather jumper / 18 dollars / Peacocks.co.uk
5. Christmas tree sweater / 21 pounds / marksandspencer.com

This Christmas let it be more about giving than receiving and make peace the number one priority not religion ! We are all children of God and he loves us all without discrimination .
Have an awesome day tomorrow and stay blessed !

Keep smiling .. Love & Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment