Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday's Thoughts and An Outfit Recommendation!

Happy Monday!

What a beautiful day it was ,about 16 degrees Celsius, no wind, plenty of sunshine and I decided it was a good day to go out jogging. My keep-fit exercise is back on schedule! I tried in the last few weeks to stay away from the keep-fit routine as I'm naturally so slim my pert-derriere is just that !! I have no Kim Kardashian bum and I've been simply wanting to get a bigger bum. I thought if I sat on my arse a lot , it would happen lol , It didn't help and even though it now feels a little more rounded, it's not going to win the booty contest of the year. I've just felt lazy and needed to get back to exercise! Maybe some booty fillers in the jeans but lol that's so fake and I dislike anything fake. We should embrace ourselves and accept ourselves, after all any touch-ups and we'd be like gorgeous John Travolta who now resembles Arnold Schwarzenegger (watch ''The People vs OJ'' and you'll understand!) Kim K is also looking a far cry from the beautiful girl she was! She has a very masculine jawline and features which are truly shocking. If she looked in the mirror she'd see it herself , but the only mirror she sees is the lens of her camera ,taking selfies !!!
Today the lesson of this blog is learning to love yourself and accepting who you are! If you really want to change who you are and become like Kim, do it. If you think it makes you happy , do it ! Because bottom line is, just be a good person. Love everyone, be kind, thoughtful, generous, and don't judge anybody. You never know what they are going through!

Here is a lovely Spring outfit for inspiration. The next days forecast is sunny and mild.

1. floral o-neck a-line chiffon dress / 23 dollars / wealfeel.com
2. cropped denim jacket / 46 euros / Hollisterco.com
3. wedge sandals / 42 dollars / Avon.com
4. Lauren Conrad clutch bag / 35 dollars / Kohls.com
5. blush sunglasses / 28 euros / Sportsgirl.com.au

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment