Thursday, March 16, 2017

Mother's Day is on Sunday the 26th !

Happy Thursday!

The weekend is almost here , so we have still a whole week to plan because next weekend we all have a reason to celebrate, it's Mother's Day. Every person has a mother whether yours is living or dead we have all felt the warmth, love, caring that only a mother can have for her child without bias and without prejudice. A mother's love is special and only until you become a parent can you open your heart to love a person so much, more than yourself. So with Mother's Day this Sunday don't forget to make your Mum feel special even if you don't live in the same country, county, or neighborhood. Make sure you send her a card and write a few special sentences for her And I mean writing. Not on social media but with your own handwriting which she loves to see. Do you know when I see my children's writing, I secretly see if their handwriting is anything like mine or my Mother's or Dad's because I just like to see if they inherit things like that. Now a card is not enough. Send her a bunch of flowers and if you can also afford a little gift as well. And if I don't sound too demanding for your mother's, make sure you get your two legs walking or driving to her house if it's close enough. Otherwise phone her, phone her, phone her. Please. I remember my Mum was never too busy to talk to me and it could be long, long conversations. Nobody has time for you like your Mum and remember you can always tell your Mum anything because she's always ready to listen to her child.
Last of all, I have a little story to share that I read somewhere a little while ago. A mother was walking with her six year old son alongside a river which was very rough and there were some stones they had to step over to get to the other side. The Mum said to her son, ''Hold my hand, I don't want you to fall,'' The little boy said, ''No Mum, you hold my hand because if I slip I might let your hand go, but if you hold my hand you will never let go.'' It moved my heart because that little boy was so true. A Mum will never let your hand slip!
Love your Mum while you can and if she's dead, be thankful and grateful God blessed you with a very special Mum who loved and wanted you! She never had an abortion.



Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment