Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Fashionable Dungarees For Spring!

Hello March!

We are two months down in the year and meteorological Spring was here today. The sun shone brightly and all the ducks at the farm made their way down to the stream. It was a beautiful day. For the Welsh it was St. David's day and for us Roman Catholics today we celebrated Ash Wednesday. That's the beginning of Lent which leads up to Good Friday when Jesus died on the cross and three days later at Easter he rose from the dead to show us there was life ever after and that he was the son of God. So during Lent people make sacrifices to show their devotion to God and sometimes for special favors. People generally give up something they love. Chocolate, alcohol, scratch cards, Facebook, going to movies etc. This year with a lot of my friends  going off Facebook (that sacrifice would be too much for me!) I decided I'm not going to give up anything after all life is about so much sacrificing, I couldn't live with denying myself anything more. Life is also about pleasures don't feel bad about doing something good for yourself -- it's okay. We don't have to sacrifice to prove anything to God. We are here to lead good lives, be loving toward each other, generous to our neighbors and most of all peace-loving. If we can do all of these things we are achieving much more than sacrificing one thing during Lent.
Today, children in England found out if they had their first choice of secondary school or not. I hope every single child had the joy of attaining their first selection. My son was lucky enough to get his wish and I feel blessed.

This Spring, dungarees is in fashion. Here are my personal favorites. Hope you like them.

 1. Embroidered dungarees / 24 euros / Boohoo.com
2. distressed dungarees / 22 dollars / Boohoo.com
3. khaki dungarees / 37 dollars / Boohoo.com
4. mid blue patchwork dungarees / 20 pounds / Glamorous.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Love them! I like your blog, wanna follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete