Monday, February 27, 2017

Thoughts on the Oscars & an Outfit Recommendation!

Happy Monday,

Last night was The Oscars and a little over half of the population of the earth tuned in to watch. Whether it was to watch the red carpet on E! or to see the main show, everybody loves Oscar tradition. I stayed up all night , so as not to miss a single slice of all the drama, theatrics, or the hosts sour jokes! Jimmy Kimmel was a bore. He had a few good jokes thrown in but basically , encouraging people to think it's okay to troll the President of the US. It's pretty low and deplorable. His ''R u up?'' to Trump made me reach for my Twitter to give a sweet reply ''He's up, after you finish your stint, he's waiting for you to serve him his breakfast.'' I couldn't resist , lol .The whole Oscars was a fiasco. It makes me wonder if that bus load of tourists was staged. Trolling , Overrated Meryl , and the last stunt with the mixed envelopes has definitely tarnished Oscars image in my eyes. Clearly Warren Beatty was uncomfortable pulling this stunt, guilt was all over his face and eventually he pushed the envelope to Dunaway to pull the trigger. I was not at all impressed. The only good thing was that La La Land did not win best picture, in my opinion Manchester By The Sea deserved it but Moonlight was good nevertheless. LaLa Land to Frivolous in my opinion, especially in these times !
So with Oscars on my mind, I decided an outfit recommendation was the best. Here's my sweet choice for you all. Hope you like it.

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment