Monday, February 20, 2017

Being AP .. What An Inspiration :)

Happy Monday ,
If yesterday you sat back and enjoyed watching Being AP on BBC 2 you were among the thousands of people in the Nation that tuned in ! It was the most inspiring documentary that I have ever seen. He had grit , determination and the perseverance to WIN.
All through his many injuries , he stayed tough and he sometimes couldn't breathe well , but he still rode winners ! I loved seeing every minute of the documentary, I thought his house with five ovens , the Wardrobe room which looked like a store to me ( it will rival VB 's Dover Street store and come out looking better 😉 ) was spectacular. Yet while he was doing better than ever, I felt he was pressured by his wife to retire . It was not what he wanted , he looked so sad through it , that it broke my heart! Why did his wife want this ? If you love someone and marry the person, you support them , even if you don't like it . Some say he had a family so that was the reason . But there are loads of people doing jobs they hate because they have a family. He loved his job , was able to give his family luxury because of his occupation! People in other professions also risk their neck doing jobs , so that's a lame excuse, if she makes it , the military is one of the riskiest jobs and women support their men . Some even miss the births of their children doing a job they love ! If it's injuries she was worried about, they were his , not hers and if he could live with them, so should she .He needed love and she should hold his hand through it ! I wonder if they are well matched ?
I wonder when he's an old man ( he's young still 1974 ??) if he will have regrets , and think I could have done two or three more years ? I think he very well could have . I have great respect and think he's awesome but I wish he followed his heart and not somebody else's.
The moral of this blog is , go after what you want , if you try hard enough, everything is achievable. And most of all do what your gut tells you . Our inner spirit guides us best in life , he would have known when he was ready to quit ! It saddens me he Quit, and That Man is not a quitter !
I love you Sir AP McCoy and wish you the best in all your future endeavours. Forever A Champion for me 😘



Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment