Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday Poetry: The Tricky Circle

Happy Saturday!

A short poem for the weekend. Enjoy!

The Tricky Circle.

The art of listening, forced ! Wanes and tingles creep up the spine, tremors!
Subtle references, hollow voices, echoes loud.
Piercing shouts, screams, madness. Run away from it all, lost in blissful dreams.
Wishing awareness, suddenly could drown out the dripping tap. The water so loud in the stillness.
My beating heart still beats but rises, the rush, the tempo
Fulfill those dreams. You have a mission, don't let circumstance stop the motion of the train.
Those raised voices of life, drown out the rivers ever washing away my will to seek the future.
With two hands and change, the destiny of past.
Stars overhead make those wishes all mine. Fall so fast upon the head and brighten the horizon I look into.
I missed the whole decade gone by, losses, love, country, home, possessions but left is clothes utensils and three great smiles.
It's all I need to walk forward. Flowers bloom, the lotus my lifted heart.
The nightingale has left its cage.



Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment