Thursday, February 16, 2017

Delicious Mediterranean Salad!

Happy Thursday!

Is it still just Thursday? Would have expected it to be at least Sunday again! Thursday is always a great day for me. I have Question Time to look forward to at the end of the evening. Yes, I am very political but my main aim is always peace & love in any political argument. Like how the hell is everyone in the UK against Trump when they themselves want the same thing with Brexit? Double standards. If Trump wants a better relationship with Putin, how is that a bad thing? By antagonizing him and picking quarrels you would be asking for unrest and war. Peace and love should always be on our mind! Putin is no villian if there is an evil person lurking isn't North Korea doing enough to show how willful and anti-social they are?
But onto other things, according to research Vitamin D is a good thing. I have always agreed with that and my children have them all autumn and winter. To stop colds and flu a teaspoonful of honey daily is what I live by. I thoroughly recommend it.
Ireland Baldwin is lusting after Tom Hardy even though she has a boyfriend, she wants a threesome with Tom Hardy. Didn't they just show an episode of something (I forget the name) similar on tv, where they would list their crush they would love to get in a hot tub with. Emma Bunton was a guest star on it. It's healthy to fantasize it's what makes every person human. A crush is a crush and wanting a relationship with someone is two different things. But then maybe I need to get my life sorted out!

Hope you enjoy this healthy bowl of a Mediterranean salad. Have it with some boiled eggs and some delicious rolls.

Ingredients
3 cucumbers, seeded and sliced
1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
1 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
3 cups diced roma tomatoes
1/3 cup diced oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, oil reserved
1/2 red onion, sliced

Instructions
1. In a large salad bowl, toss together the cucumbers, feta cheese, olives, roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons reserved sun-dried tomato oil, and red onion. Chill until serving.


Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment