Friday, February 10, 2017

Fashionable Sneakers!

Happy Friday!

If there's anything exciting, it's definitely the weekend looming that makes things extra special. Like get yourself some amazing sneakers. Show off your slender, fit limbs and go for a long jog. No there is no sunny beaches but nothing breaks the monotony off the beautiful Yorkshire Dales which I love! To put the jewel in the crown a trip to the movies after a couple of weeks of boring stuff is going to be my highlight. If you guessed which movie I might be taking in ''no prizes''. It's after all the most anticipated sex-sizzling movie to hit the screens. Yes, Fifty Shades Darker. And even Jamie Dornan oozes sex on screen . Although today seated next to Keanu Reeves on the sofa of The Graham Norton Show. I wondered if he is actually attractive? Don't get me wrong, I have a thing for Irish men they are incredibly sexy I just need to find myself one!
With this second part after Ana runs off in the first, Grey wants her back and promises that he's happy with her vanilla, instead of tutti frutti, so she agrees to give it a go. The dialogue is funny and the sex scenes are a good,  bit sleazier than part one! If you're the blushing sort, save it for date nine or just go with your girlfriends. But leave Mum at home!
As I sip a nice glass of rose, I shall leave my dreams of Christian Grey, Irish men, jockeys, trainers , everything I love for bed time!

Here are the beautiful sneakers.


1. converse floral print canvas sneakers / 33 pounds / Theoutnet.com
2. zip high top shoes / 38 dollars / Rosegal.com
3. contrast round tow sole sneakers / 38 dollars / Shein.com
4. faux suede sneakers / 21 dollars / Gojane.com
5. glitter lace up trainers / 40 dollars / Monsoon.co.uk
6. metallic high top sneakers / 31 dollars / Gojane.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment