Sunday, May 14, 2017

God's gift, a Mother! #mothersday

Happy Sunday!

Today all around the world except in the UK it was celebrated as Mother's day. All my friends and peeps were posting little tribute's to their Mums, dead or alive or to their peers who were mothers. We all love and appreciate our mothers for all their love, support, guidance, and caring they give to us. Today is the perfect day to show your gratitude to your Mum. My kids gave me some nice little pressies which didn't need to cost the earth but was something I love. Body lotion I can never have enough of it , I love to spread that stuff on my body as much as I can. Chocolates are a treat I was happy to receive them but they are difficult to finish, lol so they will help me finish the box or else come next Mother's day it will be %75 in tact. Mother's all over the world, yeah the UK celebrated weeks ago but still hope you all took time out for rest, relaxation, and me time. Remember the more time you give yourself the less stressed you will be when dealing with your kids. You will have more patience and understanding and sympathy. Mums you do know that if you ever wanted to do something for yourself, the time is now. Don't put it off, no matter how old you are take that step and remember it's never too late to start over. To get out of old habits to start living a healthy lifestyle, to get fit and active. To give up eating meat, if that's what you want. Start today. If you happen to feel depressed, talk about it, share your thoughts, join a group and remember you are never alone. No matter how bad it seems, sit it out tomorrow is another day and it will get better!



Have an enjoyable evening, put your feet up and watch a good movie to put you in a better mood. A personal favorite of mine is Drew Barrymore's '50 First Dates'

#happymothersday and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment