Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Gorgeous Miracle Mascara's !!

Everybody loves a good Mascara . Unless your sporting some gorgeous fake eyelashes which is really not my thing , the glue goes everywhere , the lash's well it's always too big for my eyes and I have to clip them to size so fake eyelashes , well I give them a miss . I do love a good mascara though . Always looking for the best !
Often I'm in the shop and there is so much choice for mascara's , and it's not like you can try them all out  there you only have two eyes ;)
So I always ask friends , girls hanging around , what's their best mascara .
I have managed to make a list of a couple of the best mascaras around , that promise to give you big fat lashes and they do a pretty damn good job .. Applause !!

Some are a bit pricey but even if it costs a bit , you could use it for a good 3 months so it works out a bargain ! I'll start with some of the more expensive ones and go down to the cheaper ones but they all work a treat for whatever your budget !

1. Nars Audacious Mascara for 20 pounds . The brush sports shorter bristles as well as longer ones , which help catch every single eyelash . It lengthens rather than fattens but gives a very clean finish .

2. Lancome Hypnose Volume-A-Porter at 22 pounds . It separates the lashes beautifully , the result is huge fanned out glossy lashes that don't smudge . Great buy !

3. Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara is 17.50 ( pounds) . Although the brush has short bristles , the wand delivers super sized multi-layered lashes . It's a classic in the making .

4. Max Factor Velvet Volume False Lash effect Mascara is an affordable 11.99 ( pounds ) I personally love Max Factor and this comes in a velvety mousse formula and turns the lashes big and supple . Very good natural look !

5. Maybelline The Colossal Chaotic Lash is only 7.99 ( pounds ) It doesn't immediatelly give you the fat lash look , it needs to be layered up but it does eventually deliever the large spidery lashes it promised .

6. Mua Extreme Curl Mascara is a very cheap 3.99 ( pounds ) shapes lashes beautifully from root to tip , and although you need to build up layers it's a very good buy for that price . I always keep one in my bag to top up my lashs on the go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment