Monday, February 8, 2016

Outfit Inspiration Day 2: Monday!

Happy Monday,

the weather was windy, cold and it rained and rained. I was out walking to get groceries and it looked like I took a shower in my clothes. I was soaked, but since I layered up with no less than five tops, two stockings and a pair of jeans - I wasn't cold!

Today my outfit selection is exactly what I pulled on first, a sexy crop top, thick tights, wish I could have chosen this beautiful plaid skirt but the weather being so bad I went for jeans. Hope the weather is good where you are, so my trendy little outfit gets you turning heads.

The wind is still blowing outside and the rain continues to pour. I just remembered today is Chinese New Year. Maybe I should have chosen a red outfit but I forgot myself to wear red today, as I was hoping to do just that. I could definitely do with some good luck in my life. My new year resolution (even though I'm not Chinese) is to make sure I get into a relationship with a great guy (I'm not going to be choosy anymore!) He doesn't need to have a great body, average looking is fine with me and he has to be at least 45 to 55 - not younger! So I've put myself on Match.com and fingers crossed I could find someone serious before the year ends. I could be living with them :) Yes God, let my wish this Chinese New Year come true!

Yes, I love blogging and telling you all a little bit about me. Hope your day was great. Keep smiling and HAPPY NEW YEAR.. MAY THE MONKEY BRING YOU MUCH LUCK! :)

The outfit:


Outfit prices:
1. Pocket Button A-Line Skirt / 13 dollars / Romwe.com
2. Off-Shoulder Crop Top / 8.45 pounds / Universal-textiles.com
3. Noir Women's Round Toe Platform / 32 dollars / overstock.com
4. Tights / 18 euros / Zappos.com
5. Eyelash crossbody chain bag / 26 AUD / Withchic.com

Love & Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment