Sunday, February 7, 2016

Outfit Inspiration Sunday!

Happy Sunday!

This Sunday is probably a very busy or super relaxed day for all my friends/followers and readers in the USA because it's Superbowl Sunday. I know it's family time, lots of family popcorn and delicious stuff to tuck into. Enjoy the day and may the best team, whoever you're rooting for :)

This time I guess I'm not staying up to watch because there is no telly where I am right now :(

This week I intend to give an outfit inspiration everyday on my blog. Today I choose a beautiful white dress with a super fluffy coat to get the sophisticated look. Flat pink ballerinas, some pink lippy and go for the dark eye make up to complete this look. You could wear this outfit to church or jut out with the mates for a drink.

All the items are available in the online stores listed below

 
 
Outfit prices:
1. Sleeveless skater dress / 34 AUD / Withchic.com
2. Ombre faux fur coat / 30 dollars / Zaful.com
3. Ballerina Shoes / 13 euros / Very.co.uk
4. Heart Tights / Pinterest.com
5. Mac Pink Plaid Matte Lipstick / 17 dollars / Belk.com
6. Strap Crossbody bag / 16 dollars / Charlotterusse.com
 
Have a wonderful day. Keep smiling and stay blessed.
 
Love & Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment