Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Outfit Inspiration Day 3: Tuesday!

Happy Pancake Day!

Jeans are the most comfortable item of clothing and yet teamed up with a night top, shoes, bag, and accessories - you could look like you are dressed for a party!

Today's choice of outfit is probably one I would choose all the time. Jeans keep my legs warm and allows me freedom to it comfortably feet up if I need to. Travel is easier in jeans more rough and ready. Pair your jeans with a sexy top like I've chosen or choose a nice, silky shirt to complete the look.

All the items are available online, listed below:

 
1. Neckline Top / 9.95 pounds / Nelly.com
2. Brown Faux Leather Jacket / 44 dollars / Missselfridge.com
3. Black Ripped Jeans / 32 dollars / Choies.com
4. Ankle Boots / 36 euros / Shopakira.com
5. Bright Red Shoulder Bag / 26 Dollars / Shein.com
 
Enjoy your day and keep smiling!

I want to add a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, which I think is a reminder to everyone that we can be confident. The quote is, ''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.''
 
I love this quote and I do walk and do everything with confidence in my life.
 
#stayblessed
 
Love & Peace !
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment