Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chocolate Dessert Recommendation .... Lush :)

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are in your day hope you're smiling !
Today I had the most delicious Belgian chocolate pudding EVER ... So I just had to put it up here on my blog as a product recommendation . It is so delicious and it looks and tastes better than the picture on the box , even suggests .

I have eaten alot of luxury desserts in my life , but I have never tasted one so delicious and so well priced . No it is not from any of the big brand shops but from the humble Iceland range of luxury products .

I could eat one everyday for the rest of my life , it is that delicious , and my mouth waters just writing about it .
It is oozy in the center with creamy rich Belgian ( best in the world ) chocolate !
It is a must try for all chocolate dessert lovers . I promise you , you will want to eat it everyday !

Go down  to your local ICELAND and get a box for yourself . You could also gift it to your girlfriend , she will love you more for it and it costs less than a bunch of flowers . I can't rave about it more than I have ... It is a rich , fabulously good chocolate dessert !
It is packed with four and well under a fiver !
Don't forget to give it a try . Indulge yourself , you are worth it !




No comments:

Post a Comment