Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Winter Jackets , 50's Chic !!

Winter Jackets .. it's getting colder here in England and although temperatures are nothing like that of mainland Europe , it's still pretty chilly now in October . The style of jackets now out in the shops is pretty 50's /60's style what I would have once upon a time called  old fashioned but trends are coming back and with a little modern twist and colour it's so up to date , I could eat my words when I remember now , how I once told my mother oh those styles are so old fashioned knowing how much I loved 80's / 90's chic , lol  :)


1. Front pockets khaki coat / 25 dollars / Shein.com
2. Lapel ipper khaki jacket / 50 dollars / Romwe.com
3. Long sleeve pocket trench coat / 31 dollars / Zaful.com
4. Red long sleeve loose woolen coat / 50 dollars / Victoriaswing.com

All the prices and the online shops listed where you can find these gorgeous styles and more . Happy browsing and thanks for reading my lifestyle blogs and thoughts .

I just want to share with you guys , an inspirational quote from John F.Kennedy which always inspires me everyday . " If not us , who ? If not now , when ? "
Let us make make everyday matter ,no matter how differcult , we will make it through !!!

Remembering my Mum on what would have been her birthday ( 15 th October ) Having a piece of cake , gone but never forgotten , miss my mum loads !! Cherish your Mums You all ...

Love & Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment