Friday, October 16, 2015

Emojis , Have You Seen The Latest ?? It's Interesting :)

Happy Friday !!

Okay so I know not everyone has good / happy days , so don't be annoyed if I write happy friday , just keeping upbeat and you should also do the same no matter how bad it is . I wish my life was a bed of roses but it's not so I'm just wading in waters too deep but I don't care ! Happy Friday and Cheers !

Anyways the topic of today's blog is emojis !! We all add them to our posts , emails , texts well actually anywhere we can . Today I read two designers in the US have designed a whole set of different vagina emojis . Because some emojis can be bland and restrictive these are colourful , different and surprisingly really neat to look at . They are beautifully creative and designed for body postivity . They were created to empower people of all sexuality to express themselves and communicate their desires . A full look can be viewed on the " flirtmoji " website .
Later a whole range of body emojis will be released from butts to penises ! Done in a tasteful fashion for even the prudes .
I remember a long time ago , after I had my first child and at the six week check up the mid wife asked me So you are feeling alright , everything good and have you looked to see everything is back to as it used to be ! I was stunned , no I have never looked down there , so I don't know if it's as it was before . She was surprised , and urged me to look with a mirror . Well hhmm .. but these emojis gives everyone a good idea lol , if you don't look at yourself  ,like me !
Happy Friday ;) A look at some of the emojis , interesting definitely and No chance of me adding it to any mail I write ;) Well at least not until I find that interesting somebody   !!

No comments:

Post a Comment