Sunday, April 24, 2016

Fashionable Jumpers For A Relaxed Weekend!

Happy Sunday!

The London marathon was today. How any would consider ourselves fit enough to run one? The men and women today were amazing running and achieving: the men ran and one point 10 km in 30 min! That was so inspiring for me! I consider myself very fit but every time I think of going to the nearest town around 10 km away, I always feel I need transport. Now I'm considering doing a quick walk, maybe it's not going to be in 30 min, but an hour to ten won't kill me!

The women at one point had a terrible mishap. At least four fell down mid-way, but one got up and rubbed her head - she started running again. She was the eventual winner! Awesome and an achievement! We can all succeed if we keep trying and live for our goal. Go all out, work hard do everything for your GOAL! You will succeed or else you will die trying and then it doesn't matter because you kept trying! I am working hard towards my one eventual goal and I will keep trying 'till I succeed!

The weather is still so cold and the sun breaks out every now and again. It feels like fall to me with rain, hailstones and everything! So I have selected some really nice sweatshirts/sweaters to inspire your cold days and keep you looking fashionable and young :-)

1. long sleeve knitted heart sweater / 52 AUD / Withchic.com
2. pastel pink jumper / 30 pounds / Johnlewis.com
3. fluffy white jumper / 19 pounds / Topshop.com
4. stripe crop jumper / 15 pounds / Pilotuk.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling! Oh, yes I heard they are going to make a new series of Charmed. How cool would that be?! My favourite TV series! God Bless!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment